Designer Anjana Bhargava showcases her ensemble in KolkataApril 4th, 2009 - 7:14 pm ICT by ANI
Kolkata, Apr.4 (ANI): A saturday afternoon crowd at the KOlkata Fashion Week was treated to a stunning collection from designer Anjana Bhargava.
Bhargava presented modern clothes, immensely wearable, in silk, pashmina, chiffon and wool. Mainly in molten brown, the collection won great appreciation from the audience.
The glamour quotient was added by video jockey Anoushka, who was Bhargava’s show stopper for the collection.
Actress Moon Moon Sen, who has been a regular at the fashion week, said it was great that Kolkata finally had its own fashion show.
She said the collections seen so far were absoulutely fantastic. Her daughters Riya and Raima Sen have already walked the ramp for different designers during the show.
More collections and celebrities are sheduled to appear this evening to stun Kolkata audiences and buyers. (ANI)
- Kolkata fashion week ends with Manish Malhotra show - Sep 14, 2009
- Classic silhouettes inspire Ankita-Anjana for men's fashion week - Aug 29, 2011
- Felix Bendish to launch clutch line in WIFW - Oct 04, 2011
- Wearability factor gets prominence at LFW - Aug 05, 2012
- Sanchita gets inspired by wild west at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
- Rohit Bal wants to dress up Riya Sen - Aug 20, 2012
- I'm glad I'm not offered bikini roles: Raima Sen (Interview) - Sep 15, 2010
- Focus on brand building at mens week (Review) - Sep 05, 2011
- Fashion goes beyond ramp; gets wearable, affordable (LFW Review) - Aug 08, 2012
- Colours, bling and cuts on WIFW runway - Apr 08, 2011
- I'm not in Bollywood's rat race, says Raima Sen - Oct 24, 2010
- Sports joins glamour at Rajasthan Fashion Week - May 26, 2012
- Rituparna Sengupta is designer's favorite... - Sep 17, 2010
- A bit of Kanjivaram, dollops of vintage clothes at WIFW (Curtain Raiser) - Apr 05, 2011
- From glamour to business, Rajasthan Fashion Week promises to be grand - May 23, 2012
Tags: actress, anoushka, audiences, celebrities, chiffon, fashion show, fashion week, glamour quotient, modern clothes, molten brown, moon moon sen, raima sen, ramp, riya, saturday afternoon, show stopper, showcases, silk pashmina, stunning collection, video jockey