Depressed Peter Andre keen to spend time with kidsJune 2nd, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 2 (ANI): Peter Andre has gone into depression following his split from glamour model Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan.
And the singer reveals that seeing his children is the only thing that perks him up.
“I am still feeling very low, but when I see the kids it really puts me on a high for a while,” the Mirror quoted him as writing in New! magazine column.
“The problem with that is when they go home I feel depressed again,” he added.
The 36 year old is keen to spend more time with Junior, three, Princess, one, and Harvey, Katie’s son with footballer Dwight Yorke.
Andre said he thought long and hard before ending their relationship.
“It’s important people know I didn’t just wake up one morning and decide to leave on a whim,” he said.
“My children have always been the most important thing in my life,” he added. (ANI)
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Peter Andre, Jordan fighting over kids - Dec 02, 2010
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Alex Reid says he has 'Superman sperm' - Nov 03, 2010
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Katie Price 'plans to move to LA with kids' - Mar 13, 2011
- Andre looking for fun, not partner - Apr 10, 2012
- Peter Andre set to take on Jordan with his kids' book series - Aug 01, 2010
- Peter Andre and Katie Price to reunite - Dec 21, 2011
- Jordan slams Dwight as a bad dad and lousy lover - Sep 28, 2009
- Jordan bans Peter Andre from meeting son Harvey - May 23, 2009
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- I forgot about Father's Day, says Andre - Jun 19, 2012