Depps daughter dreams of being a pop starDecember 18th, 2007 - 5:05 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 18(ANI): Actor Johnny Depps daughter wishes to follow her parents footsteps into showbiz.
Lily-Rose, 7, has set her heart on becoming a pop star.
But the Pirates of the Caribbean stars longtime partner Vanessa Paradis hopes that their little daughter will soon see sense before getting on to pursuing a music career.
“I would love her to wait a little longer than I did,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Both Vanessa Paradis and Depp have had great music careers.
Vanessa gave her first hit single, Joe le Taxi, in her native France at the tender age of 14, while movie star Depp fronted numerous rock bands, including The Kids.(ANI)
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Depp gives partner standing ovation - Feb 18, 2011
- I don't want my children to become actors: Johnny Depp - Oct 14, 2009
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
Tags: dreams, footsteps, great music, heart, joe le taxi, johnny depps daughter, lily, little daughter, longtime partner, movie star, music career, music careers, native france, parents, pirates of the caribbean, pop star, rock bands, showbiz, tender age, vanessa paradis