Depp reprises Edward Scissorhands roleJuly 13th, 2012 - 5:02 am ICT by IANS
London, July 13 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp has reprised his role as Edward Scissorhands for an upcoming episode of “Family Guy”.
The 49-year-old has returned to the role for the TV comedy 22 years after first starring in the 1990 film, reports contactmusic.com.
Depp recently recorded his brief cameo appearance in the animated show. Executive producer Mark Hentemann revealed the actor snapped straight back into character despite the gap of more than two decades.
“When he was in the booth, he said that he felt like he hadn’t done that voice since he did it in front of the camera. He was able to snap right back into Edward Scissorhands once we pulled up a clip from the movie. He was amazing,” said Hentemann.
The new series of “Family Guy” goes on air in America in September.
- Johnny Depp to do a cameo in 'Family Guy' - Jul 12, 2012
- Depp a great character actor, says Burton - Sep 02, 2012
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
- Keith Richards thought Johnny Depp was his son's drug dealer - Oct 16, 2010
- When Winona Ryder tested Johnny Depp's patience - Dec 04, 2010
- Sofia Vergara joins cast of 'Family Guy' - Jul 24, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Johnny Depp Turns 47 Today - Jun 09, 2010
- Depp reveals what he would like to do before he quits acting - Feb 22, 2011
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Johnny Depp to Start Shooting 'Dark Shadows' in Spring - Nov 05, 2010
- Depp turns saviour for Patti Smith - Jun 07, 2012
- When Pitt and Depp looked far from the heartthrobs they are today - Dec 21, 2010
- Johnny Depp turns hero in real life - May 04, 2010
- Johnny Depp: Whats His Dream Role? - Dec 01, 2010