Depp, Paradis part ways?January 20th, 2012 - 4:37 am ICT by IANS
New York, Jan 20 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly split from longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis.
Depp began dating French singer Paradis in 1998. They set up home in the south of France with their two children, Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, nine.
According to People.com, Depp’s huge success caused tension in the relationship and the couple is said to be living separately.
“Vanessa went seven years between albums, and several years between film projects, while he became Captain Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Caribbean),” said a source.
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Johnny Depp's perfect, says partner Vanessa Paradis - Feb 11, 2010
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
Tags: actor johnny depp, captain jack sparrow, film projects, french singer, jack sparrow from pirates of the caribbean, johnny depp, lily, longtime girlfriend, pirates of the caribbean, relationship, seven years, south of france, tension, vanessa paradis, vanessa paradis depp