Depp likes to play eccentric rolesDecember 29th, 2010 - 8:37 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 29 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp likes playing eccentric characters rather than roles of everyday folk.Depp, 47, known for his roles as a pirate in “Pirates Of The Caribbean”, “Willy Wonka” and “Sweeney Todd”, says he loves hiding behind wigs and make-up.
“Captain Jack is always going to be a part of me,” express.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Depp said he still possesses his bandana and eyeliner used for the character.
“I like going back to him and seeing what we can cook up. It’s tougher to play someone like my character in ‘The Tourist’. I have the most fun when I can hide behind wigs or hats or make-up,” he added.
- Johnny Depp loves playing eccentric roles - Dec 28, 2010
- Depp doesn't watch his films - Jan 02, 2011
- Johnny Depp Prefers Hiding Behind Wigs, Hats Or Make-Up! - Dec 29, 2010
- Depp a great character actor, says Burton - Sep 02, 2012
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- I can't shake Jack Sparrow off me: Depp - May 15, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Johnny Depp named decade's best actor - Jan 08, 2010
- Johnny Depp to direct a documentary on rocker Keith Richards - Apr 25, 2010
- Keith's drink a mystery for Depp - May 03, 2011
- Depp suffered back injury on 'Pirates' set - May 09, 2011
- Johnny Depp At Hrithik’s Halloween Party - Oct 27, 2010
- Keith Richards Makes A Comeback With Next “Pirates Of The Caribbean” - Oct 20, 2010
- Johnny Depp saves his friend from a mugger - May 03, 2010
- "Is Captain Sparrow drunk Or Gay" Asks The Disney Bosses - Nov 30, 2010