Depp-Jolie steamy scene in troubleNovember 7th, 2010 - 1:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) The steamy scene picturised on Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie for their forthcoming film “The Tourist” may not be kept as the actor’s girlfriend Vanessa Paradis was not too happy with it.
“Vanessa put pressure on Johnny and finally he said he wanted the shower scene out. He told the producers it cheapened the movie and I am assured that his wishes are being honoured,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
French singer Paradis was so distressed over the script’s passionate theme that she begged Depp to pull out of the project and her concern seemed justified since Jolie has a reputation that precedes her.
“Angelina comes with a reputation, she stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston when they were shooting ‘Mr & Mrs Smith’ together,” the source said.
“The Tourist” is due for release in America next month with or without the shower scene.
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis wants beau Johnny Depp to quit Jolie's film - Mar 06, 2010
- Johnny Depp To Quit Film As Girlfriend Disapproves Of Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis Objects To Johnny Depp’s 'Shower Scene' In "The Tourist" - Nov 09, 2010
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- How Angelina Jolie And Johnny Depp Met Each Other? - Nov 16, 2010
- Johnny Depp's girlfriend asks him to quit his movie with Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
- Johny Depp Asks Makers To Chop Off 'Shower Scene' In 'The Tourist' On Wife Vanessa Paradis' ... - Nov 11, 2010
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Lover Paradis 'bans Depp from filming sex scene with Angelina Jolie' - Mar 05, 2010
- Johnny Depp says Brangelina handle paparazzi beautifully - Dec 19, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Angie Is A Terrific Girl: Johnny Depp - Dec 20, 2010
- Love astrologist Terry Nazon makes predictions for 2011 - Jan 04, 2011