Depp has no plans to marry ParadisDecember 3rd, 2010 - 5:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 3(IANS) Hollywood actor Johnny Depp says he has no plans to marry his long-term partner Vanessa Paradis because he doesn’t want to “ruin” her exotic surname.
The actor has been dating the French actress since 1998 and they have two children - daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack, reports contactmusic.com.
“I never found myself needing that piece of paper. Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don’t need somebody to say, okay, you’re married,” he said.
“If Vanessa wanted to get hitched, why not? But the thing is, I would be so scared of ruining her last name. She’s got such a good last name,” he added.
- Why Johnny Depp won't marry his girlfriend of 12 years - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011