Depp happy for VanessaSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 8:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 3 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp is happy for ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis and the new man in her life Guy-David Gharbi.
Depp has reportedly given her access to his house in the south of France.
“Johnny’s a good and emotionally evolved guy and all he wants for her now is for her to be happy,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Johnny has given Vanessa full access to the house in Plan de La Tour in the south of France and told her it will always be her home too,” the source added.
Paradis accepted the offer and decided to spent time with Gharbi in that house.
“She stayed there with Guy-David the week before last after a family trip on the yacht Vajoliroja in Saint-Tropez. Things are going well for them,” the source said.
Paradis and Depp were in a relationship for 14 years before calling it quits in June. They have two children - Lily Rose, 13 and Jack, 10.
- Paradis in love, again - Sep 02, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Tara Reid hits nightclub days after hospitalisation - Jul 26, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp to get 60 mn pounds from next 'Pirates' movie - Aug 21, 2012
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
- Depp, Paradis still together - May 24, 2012