Depp buys property in BritainJanuary 27th, 2012 - 3:55 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 27 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly bought himself a country estate in Britain worth over 6.25 million pounds.The movie star has purchased Burnham Westgate Hall in Norfolk, according to Life & Style magazine, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The property was built in 1750 and boasts 13 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
Depp also owns homes in West Hollywood and Plan de la Tour, France, and well as a private island in the Bahamas.
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Boyle shows off new home in magazine - Nov 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- Gallagher wants Depp for Beatles film - May 25, 2011
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Ben Stiller to sell New York home - Aug 18, 2012
Tags: actor johnny depp, bathrooms, bedrooms, britain london, burnham, hollywood, island in the bahamas, johnny depp, life style magazine, london jan, movie star, plan de la tour france, private island, west hollywood, westgate hall