Depp buys jackets worth $63,000 for film crewOctober 19th, 2010 - 2:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Hollywood actor Johnny Depp bought jackets worth over $63,000 for his “Pirates Of The Caribbean” film crew.
The forty-seven-year old actor is filming the fourth film of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series at Pinewood Studios, Bucks, which has been hit by cold breeze. He bought 500 jackets.
“Johnny paid out of his own pocket for all 500 of us to have a nice warm waterproof,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“It’s a great morale boost and another example of why he is one of the nicest people in Hollywood,” the source added.
- Johnny Depp Belts Out 40,000 Pounds To Protect Movie Crew From Cold Wave - Oct 19, 2010
- Depp to get 60 mn pounds from next 'Pirates' movie - Aug 21, 2012
- Johnny Depp gets trailer worth $1.6 mn - Nov 24, 2010
- Johnny Depp dislikes British food - Oct 06, 2010
- Johnny Depp to act in 'Carter Beats the Devil' - Jun 30, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Depp in Wes Anderson's film - Jul 18, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Tusshar Kapoor dresses like Johnny Depp - Aug 20, 2011
- Keith Richards Makes A Comeback With Next “Pirates Of The Caribbean” - Oct 20, 2010
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- Courageous Johnny Depp Foils A Mugger In LA - May 08, 2010
- Cops inspect Depp's house - Oct 16, 2011
- Depp loved scary movies as a kid - May 15, 2012