Denzel Washington terrorised daughters beauJanuary 17th, 2008 - 12:46 pm ICT by admin
Washington, January 17 (ANI): Hollywood superstar Denzel Washington has revealed that he terrorised his oldest daughters boyfriend during their first meeting to ensure that he would never mess with the girl.
Katia, a Yale University student, has a boyfriend in the same school where she studies.
During his first meeting with the guy, the youngsters style proved a bit fearsome for Washington.
“My oldest girl has got a boyfriend, who is at the school where she is. He is obviously very bright, but has too many earrings for my liking. I told him, `I’m not gonna be that friendly with you,’ Contactmusic quoted Washington as saying.
“I put my oldest boy on him - to put the fear of God into him. I said, `Kick him around a bit. Tenderise him. I’ll finish him off,’” he added.
Washington, however, admits that this behaviour is unfair because he is always proud of his sons when they start dating.
“It is a double standard because, with my boys, I’m like, `That’s my boy,’” he said. (ANI)
- Denzel Washington fails to impress his kids - Feb 16, 2012
- Washington 'excited' about wife's return to acting - Nov 28, 2010
- Ronaldo's kids' mystery mother 'is dead' - Jan 27, 2011
- Rihanna is fun to be around, says boyfriend Matt Kemp - May 06, 2010
- Chris disappointed over his nude photos - Mar 20, 2011
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- I'm dating a woman 8-yrs older than you: Madonna's toy boy tells his mom - Nov 06, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon thinks R-Patz Is 'very handsome' - Dec 07, 2010
- 50 Cent slammed for poking fun at Japan tsunami victims on Twitter - Mar 15, 2011
- X Factor: Top 32 Sing for Their Mentors, Part 2 - Oct 17, 2011
- Denzel Washington donates $2.25 million to Fordham University - Oct 06, 2011
- Chris Brown hits back at claims he leaked nude photo to gain publicity - Mar 20, 2011
- Singer Swift once dreamt of being financial advisor - Sep 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen demands $3m per episode to return to TV show - Mar 01, 2011
- Gordon Brown's 'bigoted woman' gaffe among 'top 10 quotes of 2010' - Dec 15, 2010