Dennis Hopper’s Home Up For Sale For $6.2 MillionJuly 25th, 2010 - 4:01 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 25, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Dennis Hoper happened to be a rather major American actor. He was a creator of films and an artist as well. One of his famous films that fetched him massive popularity was the film of 1969 titled ‘Easy Rider’. He had donned the responsibility of the directorship of this film as well as enacted a character in it. This motion picture procured an award at the Cannes Film Festival. Hopper breathed his last breath on May 29 at the age of 74. He had waged a lengthy battle against prostate cancer.
Hopper, known for his changeable temperament, possessed an expansive estate at Venice in California. This estate of his had been put up for sale on July 23 for approximately $ 6.2 million. This is the estate in which Hopper resided for in excess of 20 years. This estate is situated a few blocks from the Pacific. It covers nearly 15,550 square feet over five land tracts.
The estate consists of numerous structures. One of the structures happens to be the deceased Hopper’s home. The home is of 4,900 square-feet and is of corrugated steel. The home had been fashioned by the well-known architect, Brian Murphy. Another structure in the estate of Hopper was the three townhouses. These townhouses were produced by Frank Gehry. These townhouses were utilized by Hopper as office space and familial dwellings.
Jane Gavens happens to be a listing representative of Coldwell Banker Previews. Gavens has asserted that the purchasers of the estate of Hopper also have the alternative of unconnectedly attaining his chief residence. The chief residence was created to be a display case for the actor’s art and photography.
- Dennis Hopper's Home On Sale For $6.2 million - Jul 25, 2010
- Dennis Hopper's estate to go under the hammer - Jul 21, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to buy two penthouse apartments in New York - Apr 27, 2011
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- 74-Year-Old Hollywood Rebel Dennis Hopper Dies - May 30, 2010
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Dennis Hopper's art fetches $10mn at auction - Nov 15, 2010
- Tough year for realty, no respite seen in short-run (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 29, 2011
- Dennis Hopper's wife 'refusing to vacate home' - Aug 05, 2010
- Female Expresses Her Guiltlessness In The Case Of The Stabbing In Beverly Hills - Jul 24, 2010
- Brad Pitt buys fifth property in Los Angeles - Jan 20, 2010
- Twisted 'Beekman Towers' add a new dimension to the New York skyline - Sep 17, 2010
- Coroner Deems That Simon Monjack's Death Resembles That Of Brittany Murphy - Jul 23, 2010
- Dennis Hopper's family locked in bitter battle over will - Jun 07, 2010
- Mel Gibson puts his Malibu estate on market for $14.5m - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: american actor, art and photography, cannes film festival, chief residence, coldwell banker previews, corrugated steel, dennis hoper, dennis hopper, directorship, display case, easy rider, gavens, land tracts, last breath, lengthy battle, massive popularity, men at work, pen men, prostate cancer, townhouses