Denise Van Outen owes her size 10 figure to eggs and chipsJanuary 5th, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 5 (ANI): British television presenter Denise Van Outen has revealed the secret behind her stunning size ten figure eggs and chips.
The 34-year-old presenter on The Big Breakfast revealed that her seven-day meal plan included some nutritious and easy recipes such as eggs and chips.
I adore food and always make sure I feel full and satisfied after a meal. No one should ever feel hungry or skip meals that is not what dieting and losing weight is about, the Sun quoted Van Outen as saying.
Eating well means tucking in to fabulous, tasty food, snacking regularly and feeling great while doing it. This plan is easy to stick to, delicious and will make you feel full of energy.
I always eat a proper breakfast of porridge, fruit or yogurt and strongly recommend everyone starts the day with a meal.
After a nights sleep your body has been fasting and needs fuel to start the day properly, so breakfast is a must.
Also, I never force myself to eat things I dont like. Diets shouldnt be a punishment. You should feel happy and excited about the food you are eating.
If you dont like a certain fruit or vegetable on the menu, just replace it with one you do.
This menu plan is not meant to be a fad its the basis for a lifetime of change.
Make 2009 the year your diet became happy and healthy forever, she added. (ANI)
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- New weight loss plan, 'The 17 Day Diet', goes viral - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's fitness secret - detox - Nov 22, 2010
- Quality breakfast may keep your child calm on 1st day of class - Aug 15, 2010
- Protein-rich breakfast wards off overeating - May 20, 2011
- 'Diet in a box' delivered to your door-the latest slimming fad in UK - Dec 13, 2010
- Eat quality food to lose weight - Jun 23, 2011
- Rural restaurants for food security - and jobs too (Comment) - May 16, 2012
- Nick Cannon put on diet - Jan 19, 2012
- Brown Bag Lunch Ideas For Kids - Jan 07, 2011
- Breakfast key to good health - Feb 20, 2011
- Women want weight in right places: Rukhsar Rehman (With Images) - Aug 28, 2012
- Women on dieting cycles seldom lose weight - May 23, 2011
- Healthy Low Calorie Snacks for Weight Loss - Oct 16, 2010
Tags: british television, chips, denise van outen, diet, diets, easy recipes, eggs, fad, lifetime, london jan, losing weight, meal plan, menu plan, porridge, seven day, sleep, stunning size, tasty food, television presenter, yogurt