Denise Richards proud of her daughtersAugust 7th, 2012 - 4:42 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (IANS) Actress Denise Richards, who adopted a baby named Eloise, says she is proud of the way her daughters Sam and Lola have accepted their sister.
The 41-year-old adopted Eloise in June 2011.
“They want to adopt when they get older and become moms. I’m so very proud of them that they’ve really embraced Eloise,” Richards told people.com.
“They are so protective of her, they play with her, they love watching her grow and change, and so far I haven’t seen any jealousy,” she added.
Although Eloise couldn’t ask for better sisters, Richards joked that her daughters have a long way to go before they’re ready for adoption themselves.
“They’re the best big sisters, but they still haven’t changed any diapers,” she said.
- Richards throws baby shower for adopted daughter - Jul 25, 2011
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Denise Richards, Richie Sambora split - Jan 22, 2012
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Sheen enjoys Thanksgiving with ex-wife and kids - Nov 27, 2010
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Denise Richards, Nikki Sixx spotted hand-in-hand - Dec 30, 2010
- Adopting Meg was not a trend based decision: Heigl - Jun 10, 2010
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011