Denise Richards fears ”two left feet” will fail her on ”Dancing With The Stars”February 10th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 10 (ANI): Former Bond girl Denise Richards has been a bundle of nerves about her ”two left feet” and poor memory which she fears will fail her on talent show ”Dancing With The Stars”.
”The World Is Not Enough” actress, who has her own reality show, Denise Richards: It’’s Complicated on E!, revealed she has been jittery about shaking a leg onstage since she has never danced before.
“My biggest fear is just forgetting everything right before going on live, that’’s what I”m scared of,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“All I hope is that I don”t embarrass my girls (daughters).
“I”m completely out of my element because I”ve never danced before. Never!” she added. (ANI)
- Denise Richards nervous about 'Dancing With The Stars' show - Feb 10, 2009
- Muhammad Ali's pregnant daughter storms the catwalk in tight red dress - Feb 11, 2011
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- I feel like I'm coming home: Sonali Bendre (Movie Snippets) - Jul 03, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says Beyonce helped her prepare for CMAs - Nov 12, 2010
- Harry Judd doesn't mind being topless for the public - Dec 13, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Rachael Ray: Hugh Jackman Visits, Bobby Flay Cooks! - Oct 15, 2011
- Naomi Watts 'very scared' about playing Marilyn Monroe in biopic - Jan 27, 2011
- 'Jhalak...' not a cake walk for Isha - Jun 29, 2012
- It was a lifetime opportunity, say 'Khatron Ke...' finalists - Sep 29, 2010
- Dating is challenging: Denise Richards - May 14, 2010
- Richards keeps Sheen's problems away from daughters - Jan 21, 2011
- Adaa Khan not comfortable with negative roles - Jul 30, 2012