Denise Richards’ father tapped her phone when she was a teenJune 8th, 2009 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Former Bond girl Denise Richards has revealed that her father, Irv, used to tap her phone calls when she was a teenager.
The actress revealed that her father, who was a telephone engineer, used certain tricks to keep one step ahead of Denise and her sister Michelle.
“He used to work for (phone company) Illinois Bell. He had this device. He could hear everything. Me and my sister would sneak out and lie to him and we couldn’t figure out how he knew everything,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Denise revealed that she was horrified when she found that her dad tapped her phone.
She, however, admitted that she would also do the same thing when her daughters Sam and Lola are teens.
“Now I have two daughters, I get it. I’ll do the same thing,” she said. (ANI)
- Denise Richards proud of her daughters - Aug 07, 2012
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- Sheen enjoys Thanksgiving with ex-wife and kids - Nov 27, 2010
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Denise Richards tweets that she would spill her guts on everything - Jan 02, 2010
- Denise Richards Sheen says that she still has a lot of faith in Charlie Sheen - Oct 27, 2010
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Richards to pen down 'inspiring' autobiography - Oct 10, 2010
- Dating is challenging: Denise Richards - May 14, 2010
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Nikki Sixx Dating Denise Richards Rumors Flood The Web - Dec 16, 2010
- Denise strips again like 'Wild Thing' - Jul 22, 2009