Denise Richards designs shoes for charityDecember 30th, 2011 - 7:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 30 (IANS) Actress Denise Richards has become the latest star to turn shoe designer - she is designing a pair of shoes to raise money for charity.
The 40-year-old has followed the footsteps of Kristen Bell, Kristin Chenoweth, Jenny MCCarthy and former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown to design shoes for ShoeDazzle.com.
Richards has designed a pair of light pink and gold embellished peep-toe shoes, with a gold metallic pin heel, in honour of her mother, who passed away from kidney cancer in 2007.
“Fashion has always been a passion of mine and I especially love shoes. What woman doesn’t love a feminine, yet sexy pump in her collection? Teaming up with ShoeDazzle to help a charity I admire and a cause that is particularly dear to me because of my mother provided an amazing opportunity to combine my passions,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Richards as saying.
The footwear will be available from Jan 16 next year and the proceeds will all go to the Kidney Cancer Association (KCA).
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Kravitz turns designer - May 30, 2012
- Fergie designs shoe for charity - Dec 14, 2010
- Malini Ramani designs for Bata India - Dec 12, 2011
- Liz Hurley steps out in sexy leopard print dress with dapper pal on her arm - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Winslet donates her couture to charity at fundraising gala - Mar 22, 2011
- Jazz up your shoe rack with neon yellow, green (With Images) - Apr 02, 2010
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow flashes bra at Fashion's Night Out - Sep 10, 2010
- Indian designer's fashion tips for Britney Spears - Sep 13, 2012
- Watts, Klum design for baby charity - Aug 29, 2011
- Jimmy Choo's capsule collection of iconic styles - Jun 16, 2011
- Liz Hurley films 'Wonder Woman' in sexy dress - Mar 16, 2011
- King Tut Sported Orthopedic Sandals - Apr 08, 2010
Tags: actress denise richards, charity, denise richards, fashion, footsteps, footwear, honour, jenny mccarthy, kca, kidney cancer association, kristen bell, kristin chenoweth, melanie brown, pair of shoes, passion, passions, peep toe shoes, proceeds, shoe designer, spice girls