Denise Richards considers second marriageJune 13th, 2009 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Denise Richards, who got divorced from actor Charlie Sheen in 2006, says that she wants to give marriage a second chance.
The “Wild Things” actress was embroiled in a bitter divorce but she is keen to tie the knot for a second time as she has been inspired by her parents’ long-lasting romance, reported contactmusic.com.
“I would definitely love to get married again. My parents were married until my mom passed away in 2007, so I definitely believe in it,” she said.
Denise has two daughters, Sam, 5, and Lola, 4. She is currently looking for love and doesn’t care if her new man is a celebrity or not.
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- Nikki Sixx Dating Denise Richards Rumors Flood The Web - Dec 16, 2010
- I'd marry Sheen again: Richards - Aug 24, 2011
- Divorce was the worst: Denise Richards - Jun 14, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Sheen gives up custody of children with Denise Richards - May 06, 2010
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- Denise Richards says she's learning how to deal with Charlie Sheen - Jan 20, 2011
- Dating is challenging: Denise Richards - May 14, 2010
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Sheen enjoys Thanksgiving with ex-wife and kids - Nov 27, 2010
Tags: actress denise richards, bitter divorce, celebrity, charlie sheen, denise richards, hollywood, hollywood actress, knot, lola, looking for love, marriage, mom, new man, parents, romance, second chance, second marriage, second time, two daughters, wild things