Denims and Diamonds, A New Collection Launched By CKC and SonsAugust 4th, 2010 - 6:05 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 4, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Denims and diamonds are a very rare fashion combo. Drifting away from this traditional style, the 135 year old renowned diamond jeweller C. Krishniah Chetty and Sons (CKC and Sons) has launched an exclusive jewellery line “Denim Diamonds’, specially for this season.
This new range of diamond jewellery has been unveiled by “Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010′ winners. The three gorgeous ladies Manasvi Mamgai, Neha Hinge and Nicole Faria launched the “Denim and Diamonds’ line at the Jayanagar High Street Experiential Jewellery Showroom in Bangalore.
C Vinod Hayagriv, managing director of CKC and Sons, said, “We have created this line of jewellery mainly for the denim lovers of the modern generation and this is the first step of this kind that we have taken to cater to the changing fashion trends. Walking out of the traditional ancient style, we have catered to the youth this time. This diamond collection can be put on during any occasions.”
Vinod added, “We wanted the most beautiful faces in India to showcase this wonderfully designed collection. Hence, we brought these three well-known beautiful ladies to display the new line.”
Prasad Bidapa, the fashion guru of India, choreographed the show, which presented the designs in style. The price of the collection ranges from Rs 7500 to Rs 3, 00,000. With a break from the tradition, the collection presents a rich mix of gold, gemstones, diamonds and various metals.
Miss India Earth Nicole Faria, who showcased the designs with the gleam of her beauty, stated, “I am very happy to be a part of such a fabulous show. For this show, I got the chance to work in Bangalore after about one-and-a-half year.”
Ticking her funny bones, Nicloe said, “I have seen some wonderful collections today and I only wish if I get one of them as a gift.”
Manasvi Mamgai, the Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2010, said, “I love the big and beautiful ring I am wearing today. The best part is that not even a single pair has similar design.”
So, all the denim lovers who love to be adorned with dazzling diamonds get ready to add some exciting trendy diamond jewelleries to your casket.
– Sampurn Wire
- Models showcase latest diamond jewellery - Aug 04, 2010
- Bangalore Based Model Nicole Faria Crowned Miss Earth 2010 - Dec 07, 2010
- Manasvi Mamgai is Miss India World 2010 - May 01, 2010
- Speak up for animals, urge beauty queens - Nov 25, 2010
- Right attitude can help win Miss India title: Manasvi Mamgai - Apr 14, 2011
- Zee Trendz To Showcase Indian International Jewellery Week 2010 - Aug 26, 2010
- 'Umrao Jaan' is Manasvi Mamgai's dream role - Aug 22, 2010
- Miss India World 2010 wishes to work for animal rights - May 16, 2010
- Manasvi Mamgai: Know Our Miss India 2010 A Little More - Nov 01, 2010
- Beauty queens come together to celebrate womanhood - May 07, 2012
- I want to run around trees and sing with Shah Rukh: Manasvi Mamgai (Interview) - May 04, 2010
- Neeta Lulla to present 'Radha' at LFW - Jul 17, 2012
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Parna Ghose goes to NY Couture Fashion Week - Sep 06, 2012
- Faria's win proud moment for India: Designers - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: ancient style, beautiful faces, beautiful ladies, chetty, ckc, denim and diamonds, denims, diamond collection, diamond jewellery, faria, fashion guru, fashion trends, femina miss india, funny bones, gleam, gorgeous ladies, india world, pantaloons femina miss india, prasad bidapa, rare fashion