Demi Moore to play temptress in nextMay 19th, 2011 - 1:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore is reportedly set to star as a seductress in “Magic Mike”, an upcoming film inspired by actor Channing Tatum’s experience as a stripper.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Moore will play the role of an older woman who tempts Alex Pettyfer, a newcomer, to exotic dancing in the movie which is based on Tatum’s brief stint stripping at the age of 19 before finding fame as an actor. Tatum will star as Pettyfer’s mentor.
The 48-year-old actress, who bared all in 1996 movie “Striptease”, is said to be thrilled about joining the cast.
“Demi met the director Steven Soderbergh at Soho House in West Hollywood last week to discuss the film, and she loved it. She’s so excited about the role,” said a source.
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- Moore signs film post medical treatment - May 22, 2012
- Are Demi Moore and Joe Manganiello dating? - Jun 20, 2012
- Demi Moore's documentary on Nepal - Jun 23, 2011
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Efron gives $20 tip to Hudgens for striptease - Aug 12, 2010
- Stewart walks out of new movie? - Aug 11, 2012
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
- Butler returns to party circuit - Feb 28, 2012
- Parker likely to replace Demi in 'Lovelace' - Jan 30, 2012
- Demi Moore's 'Striptease' voted 'Favourite Guilty Pleasure Movie' - Oct 07, 2010
- Julianne Moore to play mom in 'Carrie' - May 16, 2012
- Lohan still onboard with the 'Gotti' biopic - May 15, 2011
- Gaga tops charitable celebrities poll - Dec 25, 2010
Tags: actress demi moore, alex pettyfer, channing tatum, demi moore, director steven soderbergh, exotic dancing, fame, magic mike, mentor, newcomer, older woman, seductress, soho house, steven soderbergh, stint, stripper, striptease, temptress, upcoming film, west hollywood