Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay youngApril 14th, 2010 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 14 (ANI): Demi Moore believes that laughter is the best way to stay young.
According to People, the 47-year-old actress also says that she still feels like a child.
“I pretty much think of myself as like still being about five - maybe that’s why my Twitter picture is of me at five,” the Mirror quoted Moore as saying at a press conference for her new movie ‘The Joneses’.
“I don’t know if there is any particular secret [to staying youthful]. I think that laughter and smiling are one of the best antidotes to ageing that you could possibly have,” she added.
Moore is married to 32-year-old Ashton Kutcher and has three daughters, Rumer, 21, Scout, 18, and Tallulah, 16, from her ex Bruce Willis. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore feels like a child - Apr 13, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Ashton's love makes me feel sexy: Demi Moore - May 03, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Demi Moore wants to "get" Ashton Kutcher for undie Twitter pic - Apr 24, 2010
- Willis says he, Kutcher, Moore " have become like a tribe" - Jun 16, 2009