Demi Moore sues Oz mag for printing unauthorised party picsMay 2nd, 2009 - 12:29 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 2 (ANI): Actress Demi Moore has filed a lawsuit against Australian publisher Pacific Magazines for printing unauthorised pictures of a private party hosted by her.
The ‘Flawless’ star was reportedly seeking unspecified damages in the case filed in Melbourne’s Federal Court over pictures taken at an Oscars bash in Los Angeles last year.
Moore alleged that New Idea, a weekly magazine, had breached the copyright after publishing unauthorised snaps of celebrities, including herself, daughter Rumer Willis, Diddy, and Cameron Diaz in its March edition, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Closed-door negotiations on whether a settlement in the case can be agreed upon were suggested to begin between her lawyers and the magazine next month.
It was predicted that the magazine would argue it bought the now disputed photos legally and was entitled to make use of them. (ANI)
- Demi Moore to sue gossip mag for post-Oscar party bash snaps - Jul 25, 2009
- Demi Moore to sue Australian magazine - Sep 23, 2010
- Demi Moore sues magazine over pictures copyright violation - Sep 30, 2008
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Demi Moore settles court case against New Idea - Sep 27, 2010
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Rumer Willis Appears Truly Graceful In The Fresh Ad Of Badgley Mischka - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis attends SAG after party - Jan 31, 2012
- Demi Moore to testify in Oz mag legal battle - Sep 23, 2010
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- German court bans 'Mein Kampf' excerpts - Jan 26, 2012
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Rumer Willis Bags Badgley Mischka's Ad Campaign - Dec 17, 2010
Tags: actress demi moore, australian publisher, cameron diaz, celebrities, daily telegraph, damages, demi moore, diddy, lawyers, melbourne, negotiations, oscars, oz, pacific magazines, photos, private party, unauthorised