Demi Moore sheds tears as daughter Scout leaves home for collegeSeptember 11th, 2009 - 12:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 10 (ANI): American actress Demi Moore has revealed that she shed a few tears when her second daughter, Scout, with ex-husband Bruce Willis left home for college.
Moore, 46, spent Labor Day weekend helping her 18-year-old daughter pack up her belongings to start her first term of further education.
“Just pausing 2 (sic) reflect on what a landmark moment it was moving my daughter in2 (sic) college this weekend. So excited 4 (sic) her & I had a few tears too!” the Daily Express quoted her as writing on her personal Twitter.com page.
Scout’s elder sister Rumer had earlier revealed that the teen is set to study either literature or archaeology. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's daughter goes to university - Sep 09, 2009
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Rumer Willis parties hard in Las Vegas after breakup - Oct 07, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Engagement reports of Demi Moore's daughter false - Apr 17, 2010
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Rumer Willis not engaged - Apr 17, 2010
Tags: actress demi moore, american actress, amp, archaeology, belongings, bruce willis, college london, daily express, demi moore, elder sister, further education, in2, labor day, labor day weekend, landmark, literature, page scout, rumer