Demi Moore says she’d love to have a baby with Ashton KutcherApril 12th, 2010 - 7:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 12 (ANI): Hollywood actress Demi Moore has revealed that she’s looking forward to have a baby with husband Ashton Kutcher.
The actress has 3 daughters with ex-hubby Bruce Willis-Rumer-21, Scout-18, Tallulah-16.
And Moore wants to add another member to their family.
“We talk about it and it’s something that we would like. He’s an amazing father to my daughters already, so I have no doubt that if it’s meant to happen, it would be another incredible part of our journey together,” the Daily Express quoted Moore as saying.
Kutcher and Moore married in the 2005. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Demi Moore Wishes To Have A Baby With Husband Ashton Kutcher - Apr 09, 2010
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Demi Moore Desires To Have A Baby With Ashton Kutcher - Apr 09, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 18, 2010
- Demi Moore 'gives daughter pole dancing tips' - Mar 10, 2010