Demi Moore is doing well after hospitalization stintJanuary 30th, 2012 - 8:10 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 30 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Ashton Kutcher has reportedly expressed concern for the health of ex wife Demi Moore. The pair split last November after six years of marriage filled with rumors of infidelity.
Moore was rushed to the hospital last week and she is reportedly receiving treatment. Some media sources suggest that Moore is currently receiving treatment for anorexia. She stayed at the hospital for two days and was released from the Sherman Oaks Hospital on Thursday.
According to a report by People magazine, Kutcher is concerned for the safety of his ex wife but the report claimed that he wants the divorce to proceed.
The report quoted a source as saying that, “Ashton is deeply concerned for Demi… He still cares about her and wants the best for her. But their marriage is ending and they are both moving on with their lives.”
Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on the CBS show Two and a Half Men. He is currently in the South American nation of Brazil where he is promoting a campaign ad.
The divorce proceeding is still ongoing in Los Angeles. The pair did not sign a prenuptial agreement so the Californian state law may be applied to divide the fortune of the two.
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- Kutcher involved in a $290 million court battle - Nov 21, 2011
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Kutcher, Kunis off to vacation? - Aug 02, 2012
- Moore and Kutcher Spends Time Together To Sort Out Differences - Oct 12, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Kutcher gifts Moore eco-friendly car - Nov 22, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher wants to sell his bachelor pad - Mar 21, 2011
- Demi Moore faces health issues - Jan 25, 2012
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Kutcher, Kunis just friends? - Apr 27, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
Tags: anorexia, ashton kutcher, californian, cbs, charlie sheen, demi moore, divorce proceeding, fortune, hospitalization, infidelity, last november, marriage, media sources, people magazine, prenuptial agreement, sherman oaks hospital, six years, south american nation, stint, two and a half men