Demi Moore faces health issuesJanuary 25th, 2012 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 25 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore has entered a treatment facility for exhaustion and health issues.
The 49-year-old was reportedly hospitalised Monday after paramedics were called to her home. Now she is seeking “further professional assistance,” reports tmz.com.
The reason why Moore was taken to hospital is still unclear. But her representative stated: “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
The actress is going through a rough patch in her personal life since her recent split from husband Ashton Kutcher.
- Parker replaces Moore in 'Lovelace' biopic - Jan 28, 2012
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Demi Moore to opt for online dating? - Jan 21, 2012
- Demi Moore checks into Cirque Lodge rehab facility - Feb 06, 2012
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011
- Kutcher gifts Moore eco-friendly car - Nov 22, 2011
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Moore returns to Twitter - Nov 26, 2011
- Demi Moore 'justdemi' on Twitter - May 04, 2012
- Moore wants Kutcher back ? - Mar 15, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Moore, Kutcher to divorce - Nov 18, 2011
- Demi Moore to produce women's show - Dec 22, 2011
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011