Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher ‘practicing hard’ for a babyNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:58 am ICT by admin
“We would love that. It would be just fantastic,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
And, she reveals that they have been practicing really hard to make their baby dreams come true.
“We are doing lots of practising. And you can’t complain about practising with him,” she said.
The ‘Ghost’ star confesses that if someone had told her she would end up marrying a much younger man a few years back, she would have dissolved into fits of laughter.
“On paper, if someone had said: you are going to marry somebody who is 25, as he was then, who sees a woman with three kids as a bonus, I would have laughed,” she said. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Demi Moore Wishes To Have A Baby With Husband Ashton Kutcher - Apr 09, 2010
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher is a fan of Bruce Willis' aftershave - Jul 15, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's baby? - Apr 09, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher on his friendship with wife Demi Moore's ex Bruce Willis - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Demi Moore checks into Cirque Lodge rehab facility - Feb 06, 2012
- Kutcher's love notes to Moore - Apr 16, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- When Moore mistook body double for Kutcher - Jan 14, 2011
Tags: baby dreams, bruce willis, contactmusic, demi moore ashton, demi moore ashton kutcher, dreams come true, ghost, husband bruce, laughter, love, one of their own, practising, reveals, three daughters, three kids, younger man