Demi Lovato to leave rehab soonJanuary 28th, 2011 - 5:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 28 (IANS) Singer-actress Demi Lovato, who is currently being treated for “emotional and physical issues” is set to leave rehab facility soon.”Demi has been making big changes in her life, and is excited about what the future holds. She will be getting out very soon,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Demi entered rehab voluntarily at the beginning of November last year after an incident in which she punched a backing dancer, but the “Sonny with a Chance” star is said to be determined to undertake a solo tour this year.
A new song by the “Disney” actress called “Shut Up and Love Me” has also leaked online, leading fans to believe she is ready to step back into the spotlight.
Earlier this month, representatives for Demi reached a settlement with dancer Alex Welch, who allegedly received a black eye when the star attacked her on a plane after believing Alex had complained to management about her.
- Demi Lovato back to work after rehab - Feb 18, 2011
- Demi Lovato dating Wilmer Valderrama - Feb 24, 2011
- Disney Channel star Demi Lovato reaches settlement over punch case - Dec 24, 2010
- Disney star Demi Lovato's parents saw her through a 'nervous breakdown' - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato Thanks Her Fans For Their Love And Support - Jan 11, 2011
- Demi Lovato to perform in Chile - Jan 09, 2012
- Lovato completes rehab stint - Jan 29, 2011
- Demi Lovato Returns From Rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Demi Lovato Leaves A Mark On Alex Welch: Photos Revealed - Dec 05, 2010
- Demi Lovato caught kissing Wilmer Valderrama - Nov 04, 2011
- Rehab was the darkest time of my life: Demi Lovato - Mar 08, 2011
- Promoters gave me drugs: Lovato - Apr 25, 2012
- Demi Lovato is dating Wilmer Valderrama - Feb 24, 2011
- Demi Lovato to be bridesmaid at Tiffany Thornton wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011