Demi Lovato slams self-harm speculationDecember 12th, 2008 - 3:05 pm ICT by IANS
London , Dec 12 (IANS) Disney star Demi Lovato has denied allegations that she harms herself after she was photographed with scar-like marks on her wrist at Miley Cyrus’ birthday party. Contactmuisc.com reports that a photo of Lovato, 16, with what appeared to be red scratches on her inner wrist emerged Thursday. The photo prompted worried fans to search on the Internet to investigate the matter.
Within hours the search terms “Demi Lovato” and “cutter” had racked up to 65,000 results on Google site, reports the New York Daily News website.
But Lovato’s representative is adamant the marks are not the result of self-injury, but instead “indentations” made from tight plastic bracelets Lovato wore earlier in the day.
“These allegations are completely false,” spokesperson Lillian Matulic said. `
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson's nude photos leaked online - Sep 15, 2011
- Cyrus voted worst celebrity influence of 2010 - Jan 28, 2011
- Demi Lovato Gets Highest Grossing Albums For Disney's Record Label For Hollywood Record - Jan 17, 2011
- Miley Cyrus voted 'worst celebrity influence' again - Jan 31, 2011
- Cuts on Miley Cyrus's arm causes concern - Jul 15, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- No life without Miley Cyrus, says Lovato - Jan 05, 2012
- Youngster Demi Lovato Attains The Accomplishment Of Having The Highest Grossing Albums Of Disney - Jan 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato loves being sober - Jan 05, 2012
- Disney star Demi Lovato's parents saw her through a 'nervous breakdown' - Apr 15, 2011
- Lovato's tattoo tale - Dec 04, 2011
- Demi Lovato Deletes Her Twitter Account? - Oct 31, 2010
- Miley Cyrus voted 'Worst Celeb Influence' second time in a row - Jan 27, 2011
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010