Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan supportJuly 13th, 2011 - 7:19 am ICT by IANS
London, July 13 (IANS) Actress-singer Demi Lovato broke down after fans bombarded her on Twitter with gushing messages on her comeback single “Skyscraper”.
The 18-year-old’s new track was written following her stint in rehab, last year, reports contactmusic.com.
Skyscraper received its first play, this Monday, after which she received congratulatory messages on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Actress Brittany Snow told her followers, “Everyone make sure to listen/download this talented & gorgeous girl (Lovato’s) new single Skyscraper out tonight!”
Socialite Kim Kardashian declared, “So excited 2 download (Lovato’s) new song Skyscraper! It’s out tonight! Everyone Must Download It! So proud of u Dem!”, while Eva Longoria simply added, “Me Too!”
And Lovato replied by posting, “Wow… Cloud nine… I’m so incredibly thankful for the support… Tearing up. I Love You Guys.”
“Okay I’m literally balling my eyes out right now… So grateful for my friends and fan’s (sic) support… Wow… So happy, so blessed…” she further posted.
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato too busy to romance - Jul 13, 2011
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- I'm not pregnant: Shilpa Shetty - May 19, 2011
- Demi Lovato appeals against drugs, alcohol - Aug 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- Demi Lovato takes a sabbatical from Twitter - Sep 12, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wedding pics show her dressed in Vera Wang gown - Aug 22, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Demi Lovato releases the track listings of her third album - Aug 25, 2011
- Longoria admires Jolie's charitable acts - Aug 15, 2012