Demi Lovato has bipolar disorderApril 21st, 2011 - 1:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 21 (IANS) Actress-singer Demi Lovato, who was recently treated for “emotional and physical” issues in a rehabilitation centre, says she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder during her stay.
The 18-year-old underwent three months of treatment for an eating disorder until January.
“I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar. Looking back it makes sense. There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I’d be up until 05.30 in the morning. I feel like I am in control now where my whole life wasn’t in control,” femaleftirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
- Lovato, Valderrama part ways - Jun 14, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato says bullying sparked eating disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- Demi Lovato gives up cell phone - Jul 18, 2012
- Demi Lovato's new album is therapeutic - Jun 04, 2011
- Demi Lovato appeals against drugs, alcohol - Aug 06, 2011
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato seeks treatment for 'emotional and physical issues' - Nov 02, 2010
- Kim helped me during tough times: Lovato - Oct 02, 2011
- Demi Lovato suffering from eating disorder? - Feb 03, 2011
- Demi Lovato is 'not in treatment' for drug or booze addiction - Nov 11, 2010
- Lovato admits cutting herself - Apr 21, 2011
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Lovato wants to be role model for teenaged girls - Sep 18, 2011