Deepika Padukone to endorse chewing gum OrbitMarch 17th, 2009 - 6:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 17 (IANS) After endorsing brands like Fiama Di Wills, Pepsi, Kingfisher Airlines and Tissot, Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has now signed up as the brand ambassador of Wrigley’s sugar-free chewing gum Orbit.
It is for the first time that the brand has partnered with a film actor to promote oral health benefits, a statement said.
“Deepika’s association with Orbit will synchronise well with the brand and its objectives. We believe that this association would help us achieve widespread awareness about the importance of oral care and the benefits of chewing Orbit sugar-free chewing gum,” a company spokesperson said.
Deepika said: “I am proud to be associated with Orbit sugar-free chewing gum, which is a convenient and portable way to help maintain and improve oral health anytime, anywhere - at home, in the car and during shoots.”
The company plans to leverage Deepika for its advertising campaign which will be launched in March.
- Deepika's chewing her way to more fame. - Mar 17, 2009
- After synthetic juice, doctors' body endorses chewing gum - Jul 05, 2008
- 'Ignorance takes toll on oral health' (September 12 is World Oral Health Day) - Sep 12, 2012
- Johnson & Johnson launches nicotine gum in India (Lead) - Dec 20, 2010
- Pepsi launches new sugar-free soft drink - Aug 02, 2010
- Johnson & Johnson launches nicotine gum in India - Dec 20, 2010
- Chewing Gum Reduces Heartburn, Study Says - Jan 14, 2011
- Chewing gum lowers calorie intake - Oct 28, 2009
- Deepika Padukone is the new much sought after Bollywood star - May 29, 2009
- Six dental myths demystified - Aug 06, 2010
- Chewing gum can boost teens' academic performance - Apr 23, 2009
- Deepika Padukone - before the camera and behind it too! - Apr 07, 2010
- H&R Block And General Motors Pull Out Their Advertisements From MTV's "Skins" - Jan 23, 2011
- Caffeinated gum keeps Israeli pilots, commandos alert - May 18, 2012
- Chewing sugar-free gum can reduce calorie intake - Oct 28, 2009
Tags: advertising campaign, ambassador, bollywood actress, chewing gum, company spokesperson, deepika padukone, fiama, film actor, health benefits, kingfisher, kingfisher airlines, march 17, New Delhi, oral care, oral health, orbit, pepsi, tissot, wills, wrigley