Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor: The Gen X Style DivasNovember 25th, 2010 - 6:23 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
So the two latest fashion icons or divas to be on the list of the hottest stars who sets fashion trends are of course Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Ever since the two have stepped into the glamor world, they have taken their style quotient to the highest level.
Despite the fact that Sonam had made her debut with a demure look in traditional Indian clothing in the flick Saawariya, and also was seen in the traditional salwar kameez in Delhi 6, she managed to be one of the fashionistas in Bollywood due to her personal style and panache which she executed with extreme care in her public appearances. The major take off was when she was spotted in Aisha, a movie about high society gals and totally the last word in fashion right from daily wear to bridal wear, when Sonam Kapoor permanently made a mark on being in the hot list of high fashion icons in Bollywood.
Deepika Padukone who had debuted with Om Shanti Om, placed herself in the list of being a fashion icon right from the word go. Being from the modeling world she carried herself with utmost dignity and style in most of her outfits. Her movie Bachchna Ae Haseeno was yet another milestone in her career to make her hot property in tinsel town with her sense of dressing and glamor. Housefull was yet another movie which had her in completely hot look and cool outfits. Then Karthik calling Karthik and Love Aaj Kal saw her in chique and smart look which has given this long legged lasso a very high place in the list of the best fashion icons of B-town.
Recently the hot duo appeared in a popular chat show with formal designer gowns that reflected and screamed fashion at every stage of the show. Well certainly these two style divas of the new generation of B town stars are a way ahead in style and fashion!
- Deepika Padukone: The Star With A Serious Tinge - Nov 30, 2010
- Padukone's wardrobe up for grabs on online shopping site - Dec 07, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor Has Grown Up! - Oct 23, 2010
- B-town wishes love, luck for Sonam's birthday - Jun 09, 2012
- From Hollywood to Bollywood, tribal fashion gets modern makeover - Aug 19, 2012
- Stylists make everyone look the same: Sonam - Mar 21, 2012
- Deepika Padukone Likely To Do Race 2 - Oct 25, 2010
- Nobody thought I was pretty: Bipasha - Feb 10, 2012
- Bollywood Gals Sport The Desi Look! - May 29, 2010
- The drape is reborn - sari gets sexy avatar (With Image) - Mar 01, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- It's Sonam over Deepika for Siddharth Mallya - Dec 22, 2011
- "There is lot more enthusiasm in 'Housefull'" - Deepika - Mar 31, 2010
- Priyanka named India's Glam Diva (With Images) - Mar 21, 2012
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: deepika padukone, designer gowns, extreme care, fashion icon, fashion icons, fashion trends, fashionistas, glamor, high fashion, hottest stars, housefull, latest fashion, public appearances, saawariya, salwar kameez, smart look, sonam kapoor, tinsel town, traditional indian clothing, x style