Debbie Harry defends Kirsten Dunst over the biopic roleNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
Diehard Blondie fans launched Internet campaigns claiming that Dunst bears little resemblance to the singer and lacks the musical talent to play the role.
Harry has now insisted her fans to calm down, for she is in favour of Dunst to play her.
“I’ve met with her a couple of times, hung out socially, and she’s just a sweetie,” The Daily Mail quoted Harry, as saying.
“She’s probably capable of a lot of things she hasn’t been asked to do yet. Doing something that’s sort of left of centre is great for her,” she added. (ANI)
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst Voices Her Feelings On Upcoming Spiderman Movie - Dec 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga is encouraging: Debbie Harry - Mar 22, 2011
- Kristen Dunst loves surprises - Jan 26, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst Loves Looking Good For Media Cameras - Dec 28, 2010
- People who don't get depressed are weird: Dunst - Sep 27, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst admires criticism - Sep 26, 2011
- Stewart's topless act for 'On The Road' - Mar 12, 2012
- Winehouse dad demands 10 mn pounds from Gaga - Jul 26, 2012
- Martin Sheen to play Spider-Man's uncle - Nov 06, 2010
- Evanna Lynch wants to play Britney - Apr 02, 2012
- Lohan not yet finalised for 'Gotti' role - Aug 04, 2011
- Lars Von Trier scared Dunst - Jan 28, 2012
- Hilary Duff to star in new 'Spider-Man'? - Sep 09, 2010
Tags: actress, bears, biopic, blondie, calm down, daily mail, debbie harry, diehard, favour, hasn, internet campaigns, kirsten dunst, lacks, musical talent, resemblance, rock icon, seventies, sweetie, they believed that