“Deadliest Catch” Reveals The Mystery Of Jake Anderson’s FatherJune 23rd, 2010 - 7:31 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
June 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Deadliest Catch”, Season 6, Episode 11 which was aired on Discovery Channel last Tuesday, June 22, saw Phil Harris suffer a stroke and he had earlier discovered that his son Jake Harris is a drug addict.
Meanwhile another fisherman Jake Anderson finds out new clues about his father’s missing links. “Deadliest Catch” is a documentary television series produced by Original Productions for the Discovery Channel. The viewers were glued to the screen as the episode took so many twists and turns.
The “Deadliest Catch” featured the mysterious disappearance of Jake Anderson’s father, Keith Anderson whose truck was seen near a logging area of Darrington, Washington. Captain Sig Hansen and Jake Anderson’s uncle Nick knew this news but they were holding it back for sometime but then they called him back home to reveal the truth about his father. Jake Anderson is shocked to hear the news.
Keith Anderson actually went missing on January when Jake Anderson was out on fishing boat The Northwestern in the Bering Sea. In this episode the truth that his father’s truck was found is revealed.
The reality show “Deadliest Catch” series is a documentation of events aboard fishing boats in the Bering Sea during the Alaskan king crab and Opilio crab fishing seasons. The show took a new turn after the death of Phil Harris, as the whole cast and crew of the team has received a major set back.
However, the crew amidst all these hardships could manage to secure good amount of catch during the night and in the end, another member of the show, Jon said that he wants to go on a break. This had led to a new question about who is going to take control of the ship.
- Deadliest Catch To Pay A Heartfelt Tribute To The Departed Captain Phil Harris - Jun 19, 2010
- Deadliest Catch to pay a tribute to Capt. Phil Harris - Jun 17, 2010
- Deadliest Catch To Pay Tribute to 'Captain Phil Harris' on TDC - Jun 17, 2010
- Phil Harris - captain of 'Cornelia Marie' featured on Deadliest Catch has died - Feb 11, 2010
- "Deadliest Catch" All Set To Pay Tribute To Captain Phil Harris - Jun 19, 2010
- Phil Harris - captain of Deadliest Catch dies - Feb 11, 2010
- Fans wait for Deadliest Catch episode 5 - Nov 29, 2008
- 'Deadliest Catch' Captain Phil Harris Passes Away - Feb 11, 2010
- Return of the 'Deadliest Catch' trio is still uncertain - Oct 07, 2010
- Three Captains Quit Discovery Channel Reality Series "Deadliest Catch" - Sep 30, 2010
- Deadliest Catch Features Katmai Sinking - Apr 22, 2009
- Jake Harris Charged With DUI - Feb 21, 2010
- Deadliest Catch captain - Phil Harris died - Feb 18, 2010
- Phil Harris, "Deadliest Catch" Guy Passed Away - Feb 10, 2010
- "Deadliest Catch" Captain Phil Harris Asked Producers To Continue Filming In Hospital - Feb 18, 2010
Tags: alaskan king crab, bering sea, captain sig hansen, crab fishing, darrington washington, deadliest catch, discovery channel, documentary television series, drug addict, episode 11, fishing boat, fishing boats, gina gomez, jake anderson, jake harris, keith anderson, logging area, mysterious disappearance, phil harris, uncle nick