Daybreak ratings Hit Friday LowOctober 6th, 2010 - 1:53 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
The Friday edition of ‘Daybreak’ hit a deep dip in ratings according to ‘ATV’ network. The replacement for GMTV was launched with a great deal of hype several weeks ago, but has so far not lived up to expectations. The fans of GMTV do not seem to be interested in the show which was offered in it’s place.
Christine Bleakley and Adrian Chiles front the show, after being lured away from ‘BBC One’s’ “The One Show” which is based on a magazine. They are currently failing to bring in the ratings which it was hoped that they would, however.
The Friday show saw a drop in rating to 700,000 viewers, and ‘BBC One’s’ morning show ‘Breakfast’ had 1.4 million viewers.
- ITV's new breakfast newsreader Tasmin Khan in nude photo scandal - Aug 05, 2010
- Christine Bleakley snubs Adrian Chiles' offer to join him at GMTV - Jun 10, 2010
- Christine Bleakley wants kids with Frank Lampard - Mar 11, 2011
- ITV bosses brush off newsreader Tasmin Khan's X-rated past - Aug 06, 2010
- ITV 'signs Christine Bleakley in $6m deal' - Jun 22, 2010
- BBC sacks Bleakley over romance with footie star Lampard - Jul 09, 2010
- New hosts of 'The One Show' - Alex Jones & Jason Manford make an impressive debut - Aug 18, 2010
- Holly Willoughby quits Dancing On Ice - Nov 21, 2011
- Christine Bleakley to quit 'The One Show'? - Jan 18, 2010
- Myleene Klass to co-host The One Show - Aug 03, 2009
- Christine Bleakley: 'Girls who want to be WAGs make me despair' - Feb 22, 2011
- Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley go public with their romance - Mar 10, 2010
- BBC suspends Brit Sikh star over sex pest claims - Jul 12, 2009
- Christine Bleakley, Frank Lampard spark marriage rumours - Aug 07, 2010
- International music festival kicks off in Rio - Sep 24, 2011