Dawson will quit career for childrenAugust 10th, 2012 - 4:41 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) Actress Rosario Dawson says she will quit her career once she starts a family.
Dawson wants to focus on her children and make the world a better place for them to live in.
“I won’t be able to act anymore. I’ll just be focused on trying to make the world a better place for my baby,” latino.com quoted Dawson as saying.
The 33-year-old is currently dating director Danny Boyle.
- Dawson rules out moving to London - Aug 18, 2012
- Boyle dating Dawson? - Aug 05, 2012
- Danny Boyle dating 'Sin City' star - Aug 05, 2012
- Rosario Dawson splits from boyfriend? - May 22, 2011
- I've made lot of mistakes: Lindsay - Apr 27, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch lifestyle blog - May 20, 2011
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Ex-Miss Universe resumes acting career after having baby - Aug 04, 2012
- Chastain wants time to focus on personal life - Aug 06, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Anahi makes US debut as shoe designer - Aug 22, 2012
- Lily Allen trying for another baby in the New Year - Dec 17, 2010
- Dawson thrilled afrer mom's failed marriage - Jun 24, 2011
- Minaj wants baby in five years - May 11, 2012