Dawson rules out moving to LondonAugust 18th, 2012 - 6:24 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 18 (IANS) American Actress Rosario Dawson has ruled out the chances of shifting her base to Britain where her boyfriend director Danny Boyle is living.
The 33-year-old is currently living in Los Angeles and would be happy to have a long-distance-relationship with Boyle. She also stated her priority are the US elections that are coming up.
“I’m back and forth splitting my time between England and LA. Right now, I’m focusing on the American election,” telegraph.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“I go to a lot of conventions, as I have a voting organisation set up called Voto Latino, which is eight years old, and so that is my main priority at the moment,” she added.
The couple met on the sets of Boyle’s latest movie ” Trance” in which Dawson is playing one of the lead roles.
- Dawson will quit career for children - Aug 10, 2012
- Boyle dating Dawson? - Aug 05, 2012
- Danny Boyle dating 'Sin City' star - Aug 05, 2012
- Rosario Dawson, Eva Longoria team-up to challenge Arizona Immigration Law - Aug 08, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch lifestyle blog - May 20, 2011
- Elvis Crespo releases new album - May 02, 2012
- Anahi makes US debut as shoe designer - Aug 22, 2012
- Family forced Saldana to learn driving - Aug 21, 2011
- Dawson allergy troubles! - Jun 26, 2011
- Peaches Geldof gets engaged again - Dec 12, 2011
- 'I feel fat and old in California', says Rosario Dawson - Oct 02, 2010
- Kourtney keeping baby names in phone - Apr 10, 2012
- Tom Hanks saddened by Michael Clarke Duncan's death - Sep 04, 2012
- Lawrence wants to raise family in London - Jun 10, 2011
- Messi named ambassador of his native town Rosario - Dec 31, 2011