Dawson allergy troubles!June 26th, 2011 - 6:00 am ICT by IANS
London, June 26 (IANS) Actress Rosario Dawson was well medicated on the set of her new movie “The Zookeeper” because she is severely allergic to animals.
The “Sin City” star plays a zoologist in the comedy but she wasn’t laughing when she realised she’d be sharing the screen with so many creatures, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I’m super-allergic to animals, so I was really medicated while making this movie. I had to take nose spray, eye drops, face cream and pills, because I get hives and get super itchy,” she said.
- Dawson thrilled afrer mom's failed marriage - Jun 24, 2011
- Diaz flirts with David Attenborough - May 25, 2012
- Rosario Dawson Being Considered For The Upcoming Martha Washington Movie - Aug 09, 2009
- 1 in 100 men may have an allergy to their own semen - Apr 02, 2011
- Rosario Dawson splits from boyfriend? - May 22, 2011
- Dawson will quit career for children - Aug 10, 2012
- 'I feel fat and old in California', says Rosario Dawson - Oct 02, 2010
- Rosario Dawson flaunts Amit GT's design (With Images) - Aug 22, 2012
- Dawson rules out moving to London - Aug 18, 2012
- 'Zookeeper' disappointing, go to the zoo instead - Sep 23, 2011
- Danny Boyle dating 'Sin City' star - Aug 05, 2012
- Myths related to spring allergies busted - Feb 27, 2011
- It's easier to strip now: Kate Winslet - Jun 04, 2011
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012