David Hasselhoff’s ex facing lawsuit over March DUIDecember 1st, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Pamela Bach, ex-wife of David Hasselhoff, is being sued by an alleged victim of her drink driving accident in March (09).
Mitchell Paulson claims Bach was driving under the influence when she slammed into his car and injured him.
He is seeking unspecified damages.
Bach was sentenced to probation for the March (09) accident after pleading no contest to the allegation.
However, the actress is facing another DUI charge following her arrest on Saturday.
Speaking after her arrest, Bach blamed her law troubles on Hasselhoff’s personal issues.
The former Baywatch star was hospitalised for a reported seizure on Friday and is recovering at home.
“I am remorseful and mortified. I am going through a really difficult time between David being in the hospital and dealing with the divorce,” Contactmusic quoted Bach as telling TMZ.com.
Bach and Hasselhoff finalised their split in 2007. (ANI)
- Pamela Bach arrested for DUI - Nov 30, 2009
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- Hasselhoff spends Thanksgiving in hospital - Nov 30, 2009
- David Hasselhoff Hospitalized, Yet Again, By Daughter - May 26, 2010
- David Hasselhoff says 'alcohol poisoning stories were exaggerated' - May 04, 2009
- Hasselhoff blames recent hospitalisation on "equilibrium imbalance" - Sep 22, 2009
- Daughter takes drunk David Hasselhoff to hospital - Sep 21, 2009
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Baywatch star David Hasselhoff hospitalized yet again - May 26, 2010
- I felt guilty my marriages didn't work: Hasselhoff - Apr 18, 2011
- Lohan to return to court for that stink - Jun 23, 2011
- Lohan stopped by police, again - Aug 31, 2010
- Lohan impresses law officials with hard work - Nov 28, 2011
- Actress Estella Warren arrested in Los Angeles - May 25, 2011
- Drunken David Hasselhoff rushed to hospital second time in a year - Sep 21, 2009
Tags: actress, allegation, alleged victim, baywatch, baywatch star, damages, david hasselhoff, divorce, driving under the influence, dui charge, former baywatch, pamela bach, paulson, personal issues, pleading no contest, probation, seizure