David Hasselhoff hates being aloneMarch 12th, 2012 - 2:18 am ICT by IANS
London, March 12 (IANS) Actor David Hasselhoff has admitted that he hates being alone and finds it difficult travelling for work without his girlfriend.
The 59-year-old is currently dating Welsh beauty Hayley Williams.
“Eighty percent of the time I am positive and upbeat. But you know what? You can meet 10,000 people in a night, however, if you then go back to your hotel room and you’re on your own, the silence can be deafening,” contactmusic.com quoted Hasselhoff as saying.
“I worked on Christmas Day, I’ve missed a lot of weddings because of work commitments. You miss a lot,” he added.
- Hasselhoff wants to gift pub to girlfriend - May 27, 2012
- Hasselhoff wishes to move to Wales - Dec 11, 2011
- David Hasselhoff proposes to Hayley Roberts - Jan 31, 2012
- Hasselhoff struggles to understand girlfriend - Apr 16, 2011
- Hasselhoff on proposing spree - Oct 23, 2011
- David Hasselhoff lost his heart to topless model over Sunday roast - Apr 09, 2011
- I felt guilty my marriages didn't work: Hasselhoff - Apr 18, 2011
- Conrad penning beauty book - Oct 29, 2011
- Madonna hates being called control freak - Mar 18, 2012
- Hasselhoff turns 60, says loving it - Jul 18, 2012
- Efron loves being in love - May 01, 2012
- Long likes 'feisty' Barrymore - Feb 14, 2011
- Hasselhoff wants to marry again - Apr 08, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Playboy Hefner swears by Viagra pills - Aug 03, 2010