David Hasselhoff discharged from hospitalNovember 30th, 2009 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 30 (ANI): David Hasselhoff has been discharged from the hospital after treatment for a reported seizure, says his lawyer.
The 57-year-old Hasselhoff was rushed to LA’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week after his daughter Hayley called the emergency services.
Although, it is believed that the Baywatch star suffered a seizure, he has yet to confirm his illness.
The actors’ attorney, Mel Goldsman said he was now taking rest at home.
“David is home now and he’s fine,” Contactmusic quoted Goldsman, as telling People.com. (ANI)
- David Hasselhoff says 'alcohol poisoning stories were exaggerated' - May 04, 2009
- Hasselhoff spends Thanksgiving in hospital - Nov 30, 2009
- David Hasselhoff 'rushed to hospital after suffering a seizure' - Nov 28, 2009
- Hasselhoff hospitalised after suffering seizure - Nov 29, 2009
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- David Hasselhoff hospitalised for alcohol poisoning - May 04, 2009
- Hasselhoff wants to gift pub to girlfriend - May 27, 2012
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- David Hasselhoff rushed to hospital after alcohol poisoning - May 04, 2009
- Elizabeth Taylor on road to recovery - Feb 16, 2011
- David Hasselhoff Hospitalized, Yet Again, By Daughter - May 26, 2010
- When David Hasselhoff told Sophie Monk to get some 'Hoff-ee' - Dec 25, 2009
- Duncan had a natural death - Sep 05, 2012
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- David Hasselhoff dating Welsh blonde half his age - Apr 04, 2011