‘David Copperfield is a complete gentleman,’ says lawyerNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
However, David Chesnoff, Copperfield’s lawyer, insisted that his client was a complete gentleman and couldn’t do such a deed.
“There is no way that Mr. Copperfield has ever forced himself on anyone, because that is not the person he is,” People quoted him, as saying.
“He is a complete gentleman. David is a very intelligent person who understands that people often come after others based on their celebrity status. There is no doubt that this is a false accusation,” he added.
FBI agents had earlier seized cash and items in a raid on a Las Vegas warehouse owned by the magician.
Among the items confiscated were a computer hard drive and a digital camera memory chip. (ANI)
- Sexual assault lawsuit against David Copperfield dropped - Apr 21, 2010
- David Copperfield sued for alleged assault - Aug 20, 2009
- David Copperfield Mesmerizes Audience At The Finale Of "America's Got Talent" - Sep 16, 2010
- David Copperfield accuser - Lacey Carroll is charged with prostitution - Jan 29, 2010
- Indian wins magicians' 'Oscar' - Jun 04, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets one year probation - Sep 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits Arrested - Aug 29, 2010
- Guilty Paris Hilton avoids prison, gets 1-yr suspended sentence - Sep 21, 2010
- Vince Neil Did Not Assault Jessica Radovicz Says Hotel Representative - Sep 12, 2010
- Magic can predict future, spread social messages: Indian magician (With Image) - Jun 10, 2011
- Paris Hilton's Lawyer David Chesnoff Asks People To Stop Jumping To Judgments Following Her Arrest - Aug 30, 2010
- Phil Ivey says that investors need to be worried who invested in Full Tilt Poker - Jun 03, 2011
- Purse containing cocaine doesn't belong to me, says Paris Hilton - Aug 29, 2010
- Socialite Paris Hilton offered plea deal in her drug bust - Sep 18, 2010
- Cocaine And Albuterol Tablet Found In Possession Of Paris Hilton - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: bahamas, celebrity status, computer hard drive, confiscated, david copperfield, digital camera memory, doubt that this, false accusation, fbi investigation, gentleman, illusionist, intelligent person, lawyer, magician, memory chip, no doubt, seattle woman, woman accused