David Beckham’s son swears in SpanishOctober 9th, 2011 - 7:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 9 (IANS) David Beckham has revealed his youngest son Cruz can swear in Spanish.
The soccer star has four children - sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, Cruz, six, and 12-week-old daughter Harper with wife Victoria and admits Cruz is quite cheeky and has learnt some expletives from the country he was born in, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Cruz was born in Spain and he’s got that personality where he walks around saying, ‘I’m Spanish.’ I’ll say, ‘Go on then, say something in Spanish,’ and he’ll come out with a swear word. I’m like, ‘Oh no, where did you learn that?’,” he said.
David was playing for Spanish side Real Madrid when his youngest son was born.
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Beckham's house is a pink palace - Oct 04, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckham hires armed guard to protect family - Aug 28, 2011
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- Bieber to sing for Beckhams' kids - Jul 19, 2011