David Beckham too busy for TwitterJuly 24th, 2012 - 2:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham’s wife Victoria is an avid user of micro-blogging website Twitter, but he does not think he is ready to set up his own account.
David feels he won’t be able to give it his full attention, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked during an online chat if he would set up his own Twitter page, he replied: “Will have to wait and see, I like to do things properly so will only do it when I can commit to it.”
But the 37-year-old, who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper, makes time to watch his favourite comedy shows on TV.
“I used to love ‘Only Fools ‘n’ Horses’, I love the US version of ‘The Office’ now,” he said.
Beckham, who has experimented with several different hair styles throughout his career, says he is very happy with his current look.
“The one I have right now is good but I have always liked skin heads, they are easy,” he said.
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- David Beckham may be going bald - Aug 23, 2011
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- Beckham hires armed guard to protect family - Aug 28, 2011