David Beckham to get another tattoo?June 4th, 2011 - 8:55 am ICT by IANS
London, June 4 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham may consider getting a tattoo on his private parts to add to the 30 he already has on his body.
When TV talk show host Craig Ferguson asked the 36-year-old footballer if he would be interested in getting a tattoo on his private parts, Beckham said “sounds great”, but said he would need to think of a design first, reports contactmusic.com.
If he does go ahead with the intimate inking, his wife Victoria, who is pregnant with their fourth child, is not likely to be pleased, Beckham said.
“Every time I have a tattoo she is like, ‘Not another one’,” he said.
Beckham also said he would let his boys - Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz - get tattoos when they are old enough.
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- David Beckham too busy for Twitter - Jul 24, 2012
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria Beckham craving for energy drink - Apr 20, 2011
- Bieber to sing for Beckhams' kids - Jul 19, 2011
- David Beckham wants Usher to teach dance to his kids - Jan 31, 2011