David Beckham now wants a ‘little girl’June 15th, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Soccer star David Beckham, who has three sons with wife Victoria, is desperate for a daughter.
“I really want more kids and I hope it happens soon. I want a little girl. That would be amazing,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
Victoria, 35, too has previously spoken of her desire to have a baby girl.
“If it happens, I’d love it. You can’t choose what you have but after three boys I would love a girl,” she said.
The couple’s three sons are Brooklyn (10), Romeo (6) and Cruz (4)
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- David Beckham Going To Be Dad For Fourth Time - Jan 10, 2011
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckham's house is a pink palace - Oct 04, 2011
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- Pregnant Posh denies using gender selection treatment - Jan 18, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011