David Beckham fired as Spice Girls’ fashion directorNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
“No disrespect to David - he’s always very well turned out - but Cavalli are going to do a brilliant job,” Contactmusic quoted Chisholm, as saying.
“The costumes are going to be magnificent. Victoria has been very instrumental in making this happen for us.
“We want to have the same energy and magic that we had but move it on, evolve. Bigger, better, Spice Girls.
“The staging, the lighting, the choreography, everything about this show is going to be extraordinary,” she added.
The reunion tour will kick off in Toronto, Canada on Dec 2. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Posh hosts Spice Girls reunion in London - Dec 22, 2010
- Mel C defends 'moody' Victoria - Jul 01, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- 'Fashion focused' Posh 'dismisses Spice Girls reunion' - Oct 20, 2009
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Posh's Spice Girls reunion tour delight - Dec 31, 2009
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
Tags: brilliant job, choreography, contactmusic, costumes, david beckham, fashion director, lighting, magic, mel chisholm, no disrespect, reunion tour, roberto cavalli, spice girls, sporty spice, staging, toronto canada, victoria