David Beckham cried over baby news?January 20th, 2011 - 2:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20 (IANS) David Beckham reportedly cried when wife Victoria told him she was pregnant with their fourth child.The soccer star was stunned when the former Spice Girl and now fashion designer planned a romantic meal at home to break the news that they would be having a sibling for Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“She started a conversation about their future as a family and whether it should be in the Britain or US,” said a source.
“But when he said they have three children to think about, she smiled and said ‘four’. David just beamed at her and hugged her. He told her he couldn’t have wished for better news. He’s so happy, he can’t stop crying,” he added.
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Victoria to support Eva Longoria through split - Nov 24, 2010
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011